Under circumstances of anticipated inclement weather, your safety is our primary concern. CBC Bank will continuously monitor the situation and make every effort to provide timely information to our customers regarding branch closings and changes to business operating hours. All updates will be posted here as new information becomes available.
We want our customers to know that we are here for you, even when you can’t visit a local branch in person. Please keep the following important information in mind:
- Download the Mobile Banking app on your mobile device (iPhone, Android, iPad) in order to obtain account access anytime, anywhere.
- Register on your mobile app and enroll in online banking. Please be proactive, as this will need to be completed with the assistance of a bank associate during operating hours.
- Visit one of our ATM machines, located at each of our five branches.
- Call 229-242-7600 to speak with a bank associate for immediate assistance.
- Download the CardValet app on your mobile device, which provides quick access to your CBC Bank debit card, allowing you to receive transaction updates and/or quickly lock and unlock your card.
- Be aware of scams. Natural disasters are used as opportunities for fraudulent activity. Be on the lookout for suspicious texts, emails, and phone calls, especially those that request payments or ask you to take urgent action.
SCHEDULED CLOSINGS AND CHANGES TO OPERATING HOURS
Please see the information below for an outline of bank closings or changes to normal operating hours. Branches not mentioned below will be open for normal operating hours. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue all efforts to keep our team members and customers safe.
Hahira Drive Thru OPEN - Saturday, September 2nd - 9am until 12pm (Noon)
- All other branches will be closed until Tuesday, September 5th, when all branches are expected to return to normal business hours.