We are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
To our valued customers,
We are taking extra precautions to provide a safe and healthy banking atmosphere for our customers, staff, and communities we serve. Some of the extra measures we will have in place include:
1. Acrylic Counter Shields at active teller windows to guard them against the spread of germs
2. Floor Markers will be placed in the branches to ensure social distancing of at least 6 feet apart
3. Heightened Cleaning Protocols will be put in place to sanitize high-touch surfaces and public spaces throughout the day
4. Lobby Signage will be posted with important tips and reminders to encourage safe social distancing practices
5. Lobby Management will be conducted to encourage the use of floor markers and social distancing measures we have put in place
6. Limit the Number of People allowed in our lobbies at the same time
Lastly, we ask that if you are sick please use our online banking services or call our Customer Contact Center. Drive-thrus will continue to be open as always and are another great option to limit person-to-person contact. Below are several ways you can access your account with CBC Bank:
1. Visit Online banking: Available 24/7 at www.cbcbank.com *Includes secure message capabilities*
2. Customer Contact Center: You can speak with a representative Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (1-888-405-7600)
3. Mobile Banking: You can access your account on your mobile device or computer through the CBC Bank App
4. Card Management with Card Valet: Please visit the Apple App store or Google Play to download the App
5. Drive-thru: ALL of our branch locations have drive-thru services. See locations here.
6. Email us for inquiries only **Please do not email confidential information.
Should there be a change with branch operations or hours, we will post details on our website and social media pages. If you have any questions, please reach out to any of our branch locations or email us at the above provided email.
Thank you for your understanding and thank you for being a CBC Bank customer!
President & CEO