E Sign Agreement
Commercial Banking Company E-Sign Disclosure
Federal law requires that we obtain your consent before providing required disclosures electronically. Your consent will apply only to this transaction.
- Internet Access
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox,
- Email address
- An existing account with Commercial Banking Company, and
- Must have or download a free version of Acrobat reader. http://get.adobe.com/reader/
(If you do not currently have an email account you may get one free from www.google.com or www.hotmail.com or www.yahoo.com)
- I am giving my consent to receive all required disclosures/documentation via email.
- I understand that I must notify the bank of any change in my email address at the number or email below.
Procedures to Withdraw Consent:
- I understand that if at anytime I wish to receive paper copies free of charge after consenting to receive electronic disclosures or if I wish to withdraw consent, I must notify Commercial Banking Company by phone at 229-242-7600 or 888-405-7600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I understand that because Commercial Banking Company may provide certain disclosures/documents to me immediately after submitting my consent, I will not be able to withdraw my consent to receive those disclosures electronically.
Acknowledgement & Understanding:
By checking the “I Agree” box on the E-Sign Disclosure Agreement Form I am indicating that I have read and understand the E-Sign Disclosure Agreement and that I wish to receive required disclosures/documents via email.
Printing: We recommend that you print a copy of this agreement for your records.
You can contact Commercial Banking Company with any questions you may have using the following:
In Writing: Commercial Banking Company PO Box 100 Valdosta GA 31603
By Phone: 888-405-7600 or 229-242-7600
By Email: email@example.com
Please do not email confidential information such as user id's, passwords, account numbers, or Social Security Numbers.